The dangers of using fake engine oil.April 6, 2018
Promotion: GRABMAXX Grab Driver special rateAugust 15, 2018
Promotion: Maxx ‘N Go Raya 2018
Celebrate the Raya season with Maxx ‘N Go!
Planning a balik kampung journey? Don’t forget to make road safety a priority. Besides practicing safe driving, get your car serviced and checked to ensure the safety of you and your family on the busy roads this season.
To help with that, Maxx ‘N Go is giving you a 10% discount on engine oil change services that comes with FREE 15-point car inspection for your peace of mind. We’re even throwing in the chance to win up to RM2000 duit raya, and free Raya green packets with every service.
How to get?
- Service your car with the promo code <MNGRAYA18>.
- Wait for the lucky winner announcement.
It’s that simple. Campaign runs from 17 May 2018 to 14 June 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
- The campaign promo code is valid from 17 May to 14 June 2018 only.
- Only bookings made using the promo code for service performed within the contest period (17 May 2018 to 14 June 2018) is valid for entry to the duit raya lucky draw.
- This promotion is not applicable with any other promotions or discounts (not valid with Grab Driver special pricing).
- This promotion is only applicable for normal priced Maxx ‘N Go mobile service packages.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Maxx ‘N Go team.
- The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to collect their prize from Maxx ‘N Go HQ, located in Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Maxx ‘N Go reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Maxx ‘N Go within 7 days of being contacted by Maxx ‘N Go, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Maxx ‘N Go reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Participants.
- All decisions by Maxx ‘N Go in regards to this campaign are deemed as final, and not subject to appeal.
- Terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.